PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Upcoming Changes to the Classic Mission Rewards.

Newsfiend
09-22-2009, 11:40 AM
Cathaldus wrote:

Maitreya_Firecaller wrote:

I can see Absor's point about QA, and I agree with it.

What blows my mind, though, is how QA didn't catch the fact that if a person drops a raid then the raid ends immediately, that if a group member drops the task then the group ends, that you can't taskadd people to raids and groups, how the raids are capped at 30 people even though they are supposed to be 42 or more (if I understand correctly).

So QA isn't to blame for the quality of the gear that went live, but they certainly are to blame for the bugs that went live. So I agree with the folks that say QA needs a long, hard look. I just can't understand how they missed all of the bugs.

I'm pretty sure that the monster mission failing when someone drops is a long-standing bug that has been in the "to be fixed" pile for a while. Until now it hasn't been a super high priority because we hadn't done a monster mission in a while and certainly never one so high-profile.

A

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=155683&post_id=2289784#2289784)