PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Upcoming Changes to the Classic Mission Rewards.

Newsfiend
09-22-2009, 10:15 AM
Werferth wrote:

Why is that raid stuff better than the next tier group gear in UF? Honestly, are you talking AC/Focus or you talking HME? This nerf of sorts is the wrong thing to do now. You will probably make several people leave that have already acquired this gear from the raids alone. Why if groupers get an advantage that raiders complain that it is too good of an advantage? I say, make group content harder even for raiders since they say group content is lame and easy. THIS would have leveled the playing field, THIS would have finally push groupers to the next level. Instead, we will see huge nerfs that the gear will probably not even be an upgrade to SoD group gear.

THIS would have kept me busy and playing long nights to get upgrades. Instead now I am leary of these nerfs, I can see the raid gear going down to 650 or 700 with fewer mods and sadly, Fero and Cleave VI......

I say, put the raid gear price up to 125+, only nerf to about 850, Fero and Cleave VII, leave mods the same.

I will be interested to see what they will be like on test server. But, since this is being announced like this, it could be extreme nerf.

HME is fairly far off, AC WAY off, focuses way off, heroics... actually about right, mods way off, weapon damage way off...

So that gives you some idea of where things are going.

BUT... with my other post... some of these like AC, and weapon damage we decided to make a marked increase in what we are doing in underfoot, giving this gear some room to maneuver...

The mods... we moved for underfoot, but not as much... just so they get CLOSER to the cap than they did before.

Again, more final decisions are later today.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=155683&post_id=2289580#2289580)