PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Patch Notes, Sep 15

Newsfiend
09-16-2009, 09:03 AM
Usullx wrote:

*Witness Protection Pack - This pack contains a Potion of Amnesia and Potion of Disgenderment. Using the Potion of Amnesia will allow you to change your character's name. Once you change your name the change is permanent. Using the Potion of Disgenderment will immediately change your character's gender to the opposite of what it currently is. This is a permanent change.

Makes me laugh, name change is one thing, but I dont think a witness protection plan includes a sex change. Maybe a race change, but from what I was told that will never happen, too many variables make up your race, not even for a cash fee will they do it.

I took the name EQ2 had started as precedence. We are just better at witness protection then marshals are... not only do we change your name... we change your gender!

As for race change... never say never. It *is* rather difficult though, and the concept comes with many restrictions that EQ2 does not have to deal with.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=155383&post_id=2283002#2283002)