PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re: (itemization/equipment)

Newsfiend
09-15-2009, 09:10 AM
Thebobo wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

-Kelefane- wrote:

Ngreth - Can Knights please get a different Knight only 2her besides a 2HP in Underfoot? We have gotten 2HPs since...Well for as long back as I can remember.

Give us a 2HS with underfoot, please.

Not happening this time. I will consider it for the future.

Wow that's strange how about Axes? Think most Knights are getting really tired 2HPs especially Dwarfs.

And just curious why not? Are the graphics already done?

You would think with all these "new weapons graphics" coming out as a feature of the next expansion a little variety would be in order. As a feature maybe SOE should show at least some of new graphics so we get to see what we are paying for, like SC.

It was mostly that the work was already done. I also originally had stuck in my head that ratioes needed to be different between piercing and blunt and slash... and making the amount of changes needed to swap things around if the ratios changed is *NOT* the small amount of work players seem to think it is.

But I have since decided that that is not necessary. I will think about it more when more tuning is done.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=154749&post_id=2282046#2282046)