PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Spirit of Eagle

Newsfiend
09-14-2009, 08:54 AM
yaddab wrote:

Survey_ wrote:

I don't agree with but can atleast understand the line of reasoning to never make Ancients and Rk.3 spells researchable. Flight of Eagles and Levitation being researchable but not Spirit of Eagle is just baffling.

Paying 25k on FV for Spirit of Eagle if I see it in Bazaar before I waste Sunday afternoon in an immensely trivial Luclin zone.

I do not think it is a "will not", so much as a "has not". I think a complete list of the missing ones would help and I did make a start on it some time back, but I sort of lost it somewhere! Maybe I sould pick it up again.

I got the impression it was a time thing, not just coming up with all the missing spells which should logically be researchable, but also getting all the recipes correct as wel

l.

That is pretty much it.

It is a time issue, AND it takes even longer to find all the hanging spells.

Do note, we still only plan on doing drop spells. If it required a quest, then we still do not plan on doing it. And ancients will continue to stay out. The exception was expansions where the only way to get the spells for the expansion was via quests (like Depths of Darkhollow)

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=155266&post_id=2281471#2281471)