PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:"Witness protection programs"

Newsfiend
09-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Scornfire wrote:

Lmao at all the people still responding to a point i already conceded, yes name change service has always been available...this still makes it much faster/cheaper and easier though

Still my problem is mostly Not allowing Guild Leaders to track past name changes...people can still slip past the recruitment process with fabricated stories ect its really not that hard especially with the influx of returnees these days (at least on my server) that can claim just about anything as long as they look good on paper

Love alot of the suggestions posted here though guys, its all appreciated

thanks for the response Zat but im still hopeful on a reform of the privacy system in palce to at least allow guild leader to petition for info such as this ~

After the name change system was put into place we have been aware of the guild leaders' concern. We have been investigating methods of assisting in that capicity but given current systems its not possibe to move forward with anything.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=155250&post_id=2278980#2278980)