PDA

View Full Version : Re:"Witness protection programs"

Newsfiend
09-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Scornfire wrote:

Truly this is a giant and solemn leap into the abyss for this game...allowing people with poor reputations from Plooting/Hacking/Ksing/Training ect, an unfiltered way to change their character names for a small fee is a true kick in the teeth to us who care about our guilds and their well being.

I sincerly hope you retract these potions before they're released, allowing more ways to scam in this game is a grave error on your part my friends.

Of coarse if you disclosed information to Guild leader's when they petitioned about players past name changes this wouldnt be a problem, but alas that level of service went the way of the Dodo ~

p.s Inform me when you start selling raid flags so i have time to give my char a burial before the game implodes

Hey there,

We've already had a character rename service, this just makes the process less of a hassle for any wishing to do so.

Don't fret though, just because someone changes their identity, doesn't mean we don't still know who they are! If they cause trouble in their new identity, we can still track their past actions and will take their entire history into account when determining what actions to take for their behavior.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=155250&post_id=2278954#2278954)