PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Dain Shawel 2.0

Newsfiend
09-03-2009, 08:35 AM
quseio wrote:

ngretht he ring war was doled out in pieces over tiem wasnt it i know the shawl was for sure,..... why not do the same again ? that would be completely fine with me and i do want it to be epic ! at least 1 raid required to create the final "shawl"

for me to be really happy with the shawl 2.0 it would NEED 1 raid doesnt have to be huge numbers raid tho epic means alot fo work epic means high adventure eq has lost that! epic means awesome well thought out quests with great lore! quests have gotten stagnent and stale, erons was preety d ecent but should have had some raid parts,

i want woould be a interesting and unique clicky, like a heal or say a cure of some kind rgc is prollly to much to ask for.... a coldain illusion? maybe a mount themed on an animal in the expansion? just please dont make it summon ale or something stoopid heh

I will probably get a week to work on the whole thing... and a raid takes a week... so that would be all it is, and is definitely not the way I plan on going.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=153642&post_id=2275213#2275213)