PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Things you dont want to see in Underfoot

Newsfiend
09-01-2009, 09:10 AM
PlastardLunatic wrote:

Abazzagorath wrote:

BTW, there is no reason to keep knight 2hers in the 34-36 range. Give us an occasional 40-45 delay one. Give us the occasional 28-30 delay ones. We like variety, and both high and low delay weapons have their particular advantages.

Damage augs are less effective on high delay weapons. The ratios would need to be a little better than lower delay weapons to make up for it.

P.S. Ngreth, any knight who has a clue is using a damage aug in their 2 hander

It is because of damage augs we keep the delays in a certain range. It keeps the damage added by them within a certain range.

I would only give 28-30 dealy 2 handers if the 2 handed damage aug would not fit in it, OR the damage is sub-standard with the assumption that a damage aug will go in it. Since I cannot really make the aug not fit, and there would be a HUGE cry and sub standard damage... they are not really going to get slower than 31. For a similar reason, the high delay will be undesirable... and I cannot get away with increasing the damage to make up for the weakness that the aug would be.

Basically, the advent of the damage augs have placed a restriction on where weapon delays are.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=154749&post_id=2273700#2273700)