PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Things you dont want to see in Underfoot

Newsfiend
08-31-2009, 09:41 AM
Tearsin_Rain wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

I have not been the items designer that long. I may not have listened much when other people were the items designer, that is very true.

okay, fine... fair enough.

for the record:
knights would totally dig having a 1hb or 1hp instead of yet another 1hs... and we want our class 2h weapons to be slow with big damage instead of fast with a high ratio - because basically anything under 34 or 35 delay is nearly impossible to thread... and we likes us our threading.
(for example, in SoD tower, the flashstriker's great mace is almost infinitely better for a knight weapon than the sk/pal only corrupted soul piercer... even triskixx the sweeper is a MUCH better weapon than the soul piercer for us)

And sorry. I misunderstood again (a bit of reading fail!) I thought we were talking about looks still.

I do try and keep the 2 handers "slow", in the 34-36 range. Especially the knight 2 handers. I am fairly certain none of them are faster than 34. I am fairly certain the Knight 1handers are slow as well, but not as positive there.

While I may make some 1hb knight weapons... (no promises) I am definitely looking at some axes instead of swords for Knights... so at least a bit of difference from usual. Still a slasher.

I have no plans for a knight 1hp. It just does not seem "knightly" to me. I agree with the 1HB. I prefer lances for Knight 2H as well, but can go with the others as well. If there is a good "lance" in a set of weapons I will always choose the lance.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=154749&post_id=2272876#2272876)