PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Things you dont want to see in Underfoot

Newsfiend
08-27-2009, 09:09 AM
Usullx wrote:

How about making the raid Warrior only weapons really worth calling Warrior only. I am sick of having Craptastic Strike V whatever, when there are weapons out there with the same ratios and a stun proc that are available to not only warriors but Rangers, Bards, and Rogues as well.

Give the raid warrior weapon back its Anger proc, the same proc that is on the Darkblade of the Warlord and the Brutish Blade of Balance.

Back when the BBoB was still the main tanking weapon, we offhanded our 2.0, we had Mock, and Bellow as our discs, which is very similar to what we have at our disposal now. Ohh I guess I cant forget that weak AA line, the one that gives a weak aggro proc, that you can’t turn on or off, not that it matters anyway.

All the weak garbage we have been given is not cutting it. We need a dev to look at it for what it really is, instead of putting a band-aid on a broken bone sticking out of our leg, and wondering why “It don’t get better” take the [censored] band-aid off and set the broken bone, the rest will heal itself.

Well. Stun is also high anger. But this time I have replaced it with a stun that will actually work in much more content (level 85 cap instead of level 75 cap) plus a bit more damage as well.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=154749&post_id=2270511#2270511)