PDA

View Full Version : Re:Things you dont want to see in Underfoot

Newsfiend
08-27-2009, 09:09 AM
daus wrote:

Overall Requests

1 - Clickies. If we have to carry a bag or 2 around of old items that we use as clickies, at least make the duration longer than 25-30 min, so we don't have to reclick 6x a night while raiding.

2 - Flags/Keys. Maybe I'm old school, but working towards things like Vex Thall, or trying to get the PoV/S flags used to be considered of high value. The xp in PoV is great, I heard...Make zones that you have to get keyed/flagged to go into and give them a slight bonus of xp, or a slight bonus in gear or what not. Something that you can gain access to with a group that emphasizes players cooperating and socializing rather than summoning their merc.

3 - Mercs. Maybe scale them up a little bit with the new content but not much. PC's should always be better than a merc, no matter what the PC's gear is like.

Beastlord Requests

1 - Get rid of Taste of Blood AA's for Beastlords. Stop wasting development time on it.

OR - Upgrade our pets a little bit. I don't want it as strong as a mage, just scaled up porportionally with theirs. Without doing this, ToB is worthless, and AA's will be spent on Glyphs instead.

2 - Ice tiger option for warders (or others for scaled wolves, etc...there are models in game to compensate I just play a Vah Shir) - make it an AA that does nothing but change the graphic. The models are already in the game, so I don't see the problem, and allows for more customization amongst the class.

3 - Make it so that I can actually play that Vah Shir race thingie that I rolled when I made my character without using potions. If I don't, I lose 5-7% in Accuracy and a few hundred hps from Pact of the Wurine.

4 - Drop the pathetic group haste spells that we have that we have to target our pets with. Give us a longer single target haste (than 24min with fx) or not at all. A 63 (for us) spell, Celerity, just doesn't cut it.

5 - Make Slow viable again, to where they don't mitigate it down to what, 10%? Or take it out of our spell lists as Beastlords. Too many times "Beasts can slow" is the crutch used to downplay our class, when the fact remains its not even noticed whether we slow or not.

general

1. No

3. We are not likely to do much more with the cleric mercenary power. The rest is still up in the air.

beastlord

5. It is still very viable, even mitigated. It still reduces a significant amount of mob DPS.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=154749&post_id=2270520#2270520)