PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Things you dont want to see in Underfoot and some things you would like to

Newsfiend
08-27-2009, 09:09 AM
wizdons wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

Wyvernwill wrote:

Uvaavu wrote:

Some non-sword 1H's for Knights.

So sick and tired of weilding a sword! Give me a flail, or a massive headed hammer. Hell a short spear might be fun! Anything but 4 more swords!!!

This one annoys me as well. Once upon a time, Knights had a fairly rich looking selection of weaponry. Since we got merged to Knights vs specific Paladin or SK weapons... variety has gone completely out the window.

Will consider that for the future, but it did not make it this time.

What on earth do you mean did not make it this time? you mean that more weapon selection wont be there for knights?

isnt underfoot weapon heavy? dont tell me that they only going to have 1HS again..

same goes for casters and priests.. what are they going to get? 1 primary for the entire end game?

I mean the weapons have been created at this time. The Knight only weapons are 1hs and 2HP. (though 1HS does not mean sword, it does mean it is not a mace or flail though) I do not foresee adding more than what has already been created.

Priests only have on focused for them in the highest tier of content (there are multiple tiers and one for each tier) There are other choices of course, but that is all that is focused for them.

Casters have a few choices.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=154749&post_id=2270548#2270548)