PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Underfoot Cultural

Newsfiend
08-27-2009, 08:23 AM
Kel-EoD wrote:

Let me get this straight, Ngreth:

UF will introduce:

(1) new L85 cultural armor, that will use current in-game drops to make and have slot 7 plus a slot 12 equivalent

(2) new L85 armor symbols, that will use current in-game drops to make and require completing a new quest to be able to make

(3) new L85 group slot 12 augs that will require a group-mob drop and a new level amalgamator to make

(4) new L85 raid slot 12 augs that will require a raid-mob drop and a new level amalgamator to make, and the raid drops will be more common as you progress deeper into the UF raid content

(5) the new armor + symbol + group-slot-12-aug will be better than SoD tier 5 group armor

(6) the new armor + symbol + raid-slot-12-aug will be better than SoD tier 5 raid armor

Will raid mobs also drop visible armor superior to SoD raid gear, or just non-visible slot items? Just curious...

1. here is a possibility that it will also require a new drop, just to equalize it some so the glut of the old drops do not make huge amounts of this appear day one.

2. yes. There is the possibility here of a new drop required in addition to the existing drops. I will probably ONLY do this with 1 or 2, not both.

3. No comment. (sorry I like to leave some things learned for when the expansion comes out)

4. It will require a new raid drop. No comment on the amagalmator. It will also not be slot 12, but a new slot. (you mentioned this. I am just being clear. It may be simpler to call it the "Seal" Since seals fit in that second tradeskill slot, Symbols fit in the first tradeskill slot.)

5. yes

6. yes

Unnumbered: Raid bosses will drop new better than SoD raid gear and armor components (like previous expansion they will not drop completed armor pieces, but component to be made into armor. It is MUCH simpler than SoD... no branching paths.... take you drop piece + another piece + a class defining piece to get your class armor.)

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=153896&post_id=2270494#2270494)