PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Underfoot Cultural

Newsfiend
08-26-2009, 08:47 AM
Coruth wrote:

My question is I never did Cultural Armor in previous expansions because I missed 5 expansions.

For someone like me who didnt do quests to get the cultural patterns in back because we werent playing or just were not a trade skiller then will we need to go back and do them?

Or will expansion be self contained and any patterns/quests we need will be found in expansion.

---------------------

Any chance of upgrade to Artisan Charm too? Its silly that it takes so so much more work and is so out of date.

---------------------

I dont know if its doable code wise. But what about this as an idea for reducing slots. You know the Granmaster Bags that are summoned. For a perm bag you turn them in for a token. What about a turn in guy that when giving gives you a Grandmaster Handy Dandy Do It all tool. Then just dupe the recipe so that instead of baking tin, sewing needle, blacksmith hammer, etc it uses the do it all tool. Everything else is same but can then make an item with

BS Hammer + Pattern + Metal

or

Do it all item + Pattern + Metal

Honestly being able to not carry jewelers glass, and 10 other gadgets would be a nicer reward for hitting 300 in a tradeskill.

You only need to do the quests for the armor you are concerned about. If you are not concerned with say the 40, 60 and 70 armor... you can skip those quests and go directly to the 75, 80, and future 85 quest. Or just the future 85 quest. Of course you wills till need to do the "base armor" quest, but that is just time... since it is target for level 20's it is easy for a level 85... just a bit of time waiting for spawns and drops. You can skip any symbol quest you are not interested in.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=153896&post_id=2269848#2269848)