PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Underfoot Cultural

Newsfiend
08-12-2009, 08:50 AM
isaiah655 wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

Werferth wrote:

Ok, so, new cultural will have a new set of both group augs and raid seals. How far in raid progression would those seals be? Also, would it be worth having the cultural gear with just the group augs if I were in the T5 group gear?

Are the mods/AC gonna be the only nice thing about the new cultural and then with a raid seal the HP/Mana/End will be good?

Will the cultural if highest group aug (made) and highest raid aug be in between both group and raid gear? Being better than top group gear, but being below highest raid gear? That would drive me to work on cultural again.

Also, for the raid seals, is there anyway to make special 24 man raid events that could drop the seal or drop parts to make the actual seal? Perhaps a long quest or quest series that the reward is one single raid seal?

Not going to answer this in detail. I want some surprises for the expansion.

armor + group symbol + (something) will be better than current SoD gear

armor + group symbol + raid seal will be better then current raid SoD gear.

raid parts will be rare to start and get more common as you go deeper.

Forgive what may be a stupid question, but will there be any way to design spell focus with these pieces...such as Chromatic, Magic, Fire, Cold, etc. How about beneficial focus? Or detrimental focus?

No comment.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=153896&post_id=2260955#2260955)