PDA

View Full Version : Finally

Fatal
07-12-2006, 01:00 AM
I finally got through all of the maps and deleted all of the blank ones. This should resolve the issue of some zones showing no maps. There was a map, it was just a blank on.

I went through every map and deleted the least complete ones.

Gridlines are no longer included in the zip files.

I highly recommend you download the allmaps file again to ensure you have the latest and greatest.

Let me know if you run in to any issues.

Oh, for those saying they can't click the link on the left, try this and let me know if it works.

http://www.mapfiend.net/allmaps

exabier
07-16-2006, 09:03 PM
I noticed that all the maps (that I looked at) now only have a single map choice for download instead of multiple options like it used to be (prior to this fix you just made).

Some of the good maps are no longer there (for instance the map with the spawn locations for Ruined City of Dranik), is there a way to be able to view those old maps somehow?

Great site btw!

Fatal
07-17-2006, 11:52 AM
All of the old labels still exist. I am in the process of taking all of the labels from every map we had and putting them in to one layer 2 file.

For instance, with RCOD we had 8 maps. Most of those were the exact same layer 1 map with different labels. There was no point in keeping all of the layer 1 maps that were the same.

Soon, layer 2 will have all of the labels ever uploaded for that zone (we are working on a way to delete duplicate labels etc).

txblues
08-12-2006, 11:38 PM
A lot of my maps still blank>I download to my directory and then unzip to eq maps>Am i doing something wrong?

erikofsantarosa
09-24-2006, 01:21 AM
same problem, getting blank map for Blightfire Moors

Jennith
09-24-2006, 02:55 PM
Just letting you know that http://www.mapfiend.net/allmaps works. Thanks! You're a life-saver!

Sledgehammer
11-10-2006, 11:48 AM
For me also the Links to the maps aren't working. I was able to click your link above to get to them. Dunno what is going wrong.

Fatal
11-27-2006, 05:47 PM
The issue with the links is an IE 7.0 bug. We should have the new site up this week and will hoepfuly adddress that issue.

mardarr
12-11-2006, 09:00 AM
Link still not working on the left and its been over a week just letting you know

Mapfiend
12-11-2006, 12:33 PM
New site is taking a little longer than expected. Again, the left link problem is an IE7 bug, not a coding problem.