PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Would these be possible?

Newsfiend
08-05-2009, 08:27 AM
zwobu wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

But I am still waiting on some code before I would do a forge, and I am not particularly happy with oven, but it has the spit precedence. And for pottery there is no real way to do both containers (same for baking... can't do bowl and oven)

What about a Pottery Wheel container (summoned by the pottery trophy) that, when you click Combine while empty, consumes the first container and gives you a Kiln container?

Or, for that matter, a JC-tool-ring-style deal where you keep combining it empty and it becomes the container for the next skill in the chain.

actually cannot combine an empty container :/ I cannot even export a recipe with no components. That said a "key" item would theoretically work. *BUT*... There is a major code limitation. I cannot identify what container you used in order to delete it. Really. I have no idea. Sounds weird, but is the truth. So say you had 2 mixing bowls... I can't tell which one you used. Lore items sorta work... but have exploit issues.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=153989&post_id=2255795#2255795)