PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Community: Freakbabydoll

Newsfiend
07-30-2009, 04:00 PM
http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/images/content_images/banners/meet_the_community2_500.jpg

Meet High Priestess Freakbabydoll the Honorable Librarian of the Daybringers

http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/images/highlights/freakbabydoll1_th.jpg (http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/images/highlights/freakbabydoll1.jpg)http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/images/highlights/freakbabydoll2_th.jpg (http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/images/highlights/freakbabydoll2.jpg)
Server: Tunare

Guild: Infinit, Eci' Public Raiders

Where in the real world do you live?
Eldon, Missouri

How long have you played EQ?
3 years

What other MMOs have you played?
EQ2, wow, LotR, Vanguard -- and still come back to EQ because none of them have given me the enjoyment I get here.

What type of work do you do?
Housewife...

How long is your typical gaming session when playing EQ?
Anywhere from 8-12 hours. I love to tradeskill so throughout day I am ts'ing in between doing dishes or tending to my son.

What does a typical EQ day consist of for you?
Log in, see who's online, change my form while in lobby so I don't get bugged for buffs or simply put my favorite AFK message up "AFK... Do I Look like a Cleric to You!!" /hides epic shield...

What was the race and class of your very first character?
High elf cleric… I started Playing EQ one day when hubby played so long it made me mad. When he was helping me make a toon I said I want something that if people die it's not my fault. He said "oh then pick a cleric they are Chat Chars." About a month and 40 levels later I figured out he was full of poo! He just needed a buffer/rezzer!

What got you into gaming and what sort of games do you like the most?
I started gaming to have fun with my husband. I love the make up of EQ and have enjoyed playing my cleric and still being able to play with my husband.

What other hobbies or activities do you take part in, other than playing EverQuest?
I love to bake. My new addiction is Mobsters on My Space! So much fun and don't tell my raid leader but I play it on clears and long boring events! Oh Shoot He might see this.

What is your highest level in EQ?
Level 85

What race and class is your main character?
High elf cleric…. by the time I figured out hubby tricked me I was level 40 NO WAY was I doing it again!

What do you like the most about the class you have chosen for your main character?
I love my cleric. It off sets my husband's toon and I simply put too much work in her to set her on a shelf and play some other class. When I try and play my shadow knight it KILLS me because I am forever looking for the heal key for group-mates and my poor sk dies.

Does your main character worship a deity?
Yes she does, Tunare.

How did you choose your main character's name?
Well when I started I had no clue so my hubby always calls me babydoll. So I tried that it said no! Since I always called my hubby Freak we put them both together and to my amazement it took.

Which classes in EQ have you NOT played?
Beastlord, necromancer, and a bard. These three classes I can't see myself liking.

What is your favorite expansion?
I am going to have to say SoD. This expansion I was able to beta test. And this one had me excited waiting for my main toon to have fun. Also being with my guild/raid force has made this expansion so much fun for me having seen all end game mobs. We are now in Farm mode! GO PUBLIC!!

What is your favorite zone?
Crescent Reach! Zone was a tradeskiller's heaven. It made stuff so much easier for me and omg I found out you can buy Butter in this zone like 3 weeks ago!

What is your favorite NPC?
The Magus! Omg when I found out this lady from lobby ported me to the zones I was in heaven!

Which expansion do you like the least?
The Buried Sea... for many reasons -- Rats! Hang Aug that takes for ever and a day because I still don't have it, and stupid, stupid vendor who moves on me in the Barren Coast.

Which zone do you like the least?
OH so easy here! - The Overthere. In my early days as a newbie, I asked in /ooc of PoK where a hot zone was and I was told overthere. My answer, "Over WHERE?" Someone else said "overthere." At this time I think they are messing with me so I said, "Please just tell me over where!" The answer… from 3 different people… "OVERTHERE." I logged crying because I thought people where being mean to me 'til my hubby got home and showed me THE OVERTHERE! For this, I hate this zone! It made me cry!

Which NPC do you like the least?
OMG so easy too! I had to ask hubby his name but it's Martar Icebear in Everfrost. He killed me so many times. I still kill him when I see him!

What is the most platinum you have ever spent on purchasing a single item for one of your characters?
600k making my first last blood!!! This is why I became a tradeskiller!

Do you have an item you no longer use but keep around for nostalgic reasons? If so, what is it and why do you keep it?
I have a bag full - all primaries. Some are my first ever raid loot from Vish., one is my mpg weapon that I looted to tease hubby, one is the one from Relic that friends who now are no longer playing helped me camp for 4 weeks to get.

What do you like best about EverQuest?
Spending time with my husband and chatting with friends.

What do you get out of playing EverQuest?
What I get from playing EQ is some place to relax find something to do or simply do nothing but chat with people or being able to help people out and show them over where and not simply say, "overthere."

Describe your best experience from playing EverQuest?
I get this almost every Sunday. Each Sunday, I try to lead raids for people who are not the highest level, or that have low AA points or they just can't raid the time raid guilds on our server do. And seeing these new people get loot that is a nice upgrade and seeing them so happy gives me the best enjoyment I can think of.

Do you run or work for an EverQuest Fan Site?
Nope

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=153912&post_id=2252234#2252234)