PDA

View Full Version : Re:Why did my Baz mule end up....

Newsfiend
07-22-2009, 01:01 PM
As long as you're logged in to a character, you won't be logged out of EQ due to inactivity. As others have mentioned, IP resets, ISP drops, power saving settings, or just general internet silliness can cause you to lose your connection to the server.

If a zone crash drops you to character select or server select, inactivity there WILL time you out. That is when you'll get the "You have been logged out due to inactivity" message.

If the Bazaar zone crashes or is otherwise unavailable when the character reconnects, they'll be sent to their home point, bind point, or last saved point depending on quite a number of factors. You CAN be bound in the bazaar, so I'd recommend getting your bazaar mules to Gate level if they're casters (and making casters if they're not casters). It didn't take me long to return mine to the tutorial (after putting their bags in the bank!) and get them a few levels. I then bound them where I normally set them up, so when I get disconnected like that I can just gate back to where they need to be.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=153650&post_id=2246133#2246133)