PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Wand of Imperceptibility - Cast time

Newsfiend
07-13-2009, 10:20 AM
leeanni wrote:

Zunnoab-Stromm wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

I will again put in that there are no plans to change this.

I apologize if this has been answered, but is it intended that shrink is no longer persistent through death?

Shrink is persistent through death if you don't zone. If you can get your rez before your respawn timer runs out, you will stay small, otherwise, shrink is lost when you zone.

It was not intended to be persistent through death, even through hover mode. It is also not something we are chasing to fix, but the recent reversal is due to changes to height effecting code for illusions. The "fix" to the death persistence is a side effect we are happy with, but not one we were "trying" for. I.E. We will not be reverting it to persistence after death. We we also not be spending time to specifically fix it working or not working on hover mode.

Hover mode is not intended to preserve effects like illusions and height changes or any such thing. It is intended to allow you to not have to zone. In all other cases it should act like a normal death. Clear agro, clear all buffs, kill pets... etc...

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=153130&post_id=2237665#2237665)