PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Community -

Newsfiend
07-09-2009, 10:35 PM
http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/images/content_images/banners/meet_the_community2_500.jpg

Meet Blaydestrike Fyre`Moriquessir, Favored of the Gods

Server: Cazic-Thule

Guild: Scarlet Kuraya

Where in the real life world do you live?
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

How long have you played EQ?
since 2000

What other MMOs have you played?
Ultima Online, WoW a little bit

What type of work do you do?
Maintenance Supervisor and take care of Darkdesyre's and my daughter which is a full time job in itself!

How long is your typical gaming session when playing EQ?
4-12 hours

What does a typical EQ day consist of for you?

What was the race and class of your very first character?
Half Elven Ranger, Dalwood

What got you into gaming and what sort of games do you like the most?
MMORPG and I have always been pretty much a gamer at heart from console games till EQ now.

What other hobbies or activities do you take part in, other then playing EverQuest?
Spending time with our daughter is pretty much what encompasses my life right now. Like to watch movies, go shoot pool, spend time outdoors and with my family.

What is your highest level in EQ?
85!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What race and class is your main character?
Dark Elf Warrioress

What do you like the most about the class you have chosen for your main character?
Being in the thick of the fight and battle, being able to go fight the "baddies" and win without getting smooshed. I love to take my rage out on the monsters!

Does your main character worship a deity?
Rallos Zek

How did you choose your main character's name?
Dark at the time when I made Blayde had a wizard that she was playing as her "main" I like the sound of Blade and I strike against mobs.... dark's wizard is Blayznice... so Blaydestrike was born. *smiles*

Which classes in EQ have you NOT played?
Zerker... I think that's it… hehe.

What is your favorite expansion?
Velious

What is your favorite zone?
Hard to pick just one because there is so many that bring back huge memories for me.

What is your favorite NPC?
Again there are so many, its hard to pick. There is about 10 of them however.

Which expansion do you like the least?
Gates of Discord

Which zone do you like the least?
Uqua

Which NPC do you like the least?
Barxt!!!

What is the most platinum you have ever spent on purchasing a single item for one of your characters?

Do you have an item you no longer use but keep around for nostalgic reasons? If so what is it and why do you keep it?
Yes. Ranger has a full bank full of nostalgic things for that very reason. When we all had memories of "growing up"

What do you like best about EverQuest?
The people are what make me coming back. You develop such a relationship with people that it's hard to put down once you realize there are real people behind the pixels.

What do you get out of playing EverQuest?
Camaraderie, friendships that last a lifetime, being able to beat the crap out of monsters when I have had a crappy day, and feeling better about life after that.

Describe your best experience from playing EverQuest?
When Darks and my guild busted through the elemental planes for the first time and dropping The Rathe Council like a bad habit. At the time I was playing my cleric which I still love to this day and it went off so smoothly so strongly like we had done it a million times. My healing strategy is what brought us the win and kicked us into the plane of time.

Do you run or work for an EverQuest Fan Site?
Sadly, no.

If you are interested in being highlighted in a Meet the Community, look for instructions here (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=39090)! We need more submissions, so send yours today!

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=153112&post_id=2235625#2235625)