PDA

View Full Version : Can't read maps? look here

danille
03-05-2006, 01:46 AM
I changed the background viewing to white when trying to view this site and now I can read everything. The default setting must be blacking everything out.

Works great now. :eek:

Wulfmann
03-09-2006, 05:37 PM
How do you change the background color? I can't find anything like that in the Edit options. And I downloaded all the maps, zipped to my EQ directory and the old zone maps work fine, but I can't see the new zone maps. Anything to try?

panzerd
09-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Same issue all but soe made maps are blank

matthewhammond33
09-04-2006, 09:02 AM
I have downloaded and unzipped into maps file and I cannot get the maps to come up either.

Jeremy
09-24-2006, 08:38 PM
I could not get the maps to work either. I down loaded both SS map pack and all maps twice each. I installed them a couple times as well. No dice. I play with filters, fades, height filters. Is it a wineq thing? Is there another site that carries the maps?

Melchiori
09-27-2006, 02:57 AM
have downloaded the SS map pack, all maps and even the map for blightfire moors which is the zone (sofar) that i cant get to work even got to the desperate method of trying to use the map files from my roommate by sending their maps to my comp and nothing is working if someone has a fix or better yet working maps id much appreciate it