PDA

View Full Version : Re:dark spiritbone belt

Newsfiend
06-17-2009, 11:16 AM
Sorry Guys. The misinformation I gave you is what I get for relying on my memory. I did not do give the misinformation to purposefully mislead, I was just careless, very busy and forgetful.

I have confirmed, and actually gone onto a LIVE server and checked, not just the Beta server.

There are multiple NPC's in a zone with a chance to drop this. When I checked the zone on the server I checked it on, all of the NPC's that could drop it were up.

It is very rare from the NPC's that drop it.

I do not plan on revealing the NPC's or the zone. I will not confirm any speculation. The most hints you will get is that there is more than one NPC, and it is a static base zone (means not an instance).

I do *not* know if you need to do something special like a quest to attack the NPC's, or if they are just NPC's that can be attacked at will. I did not research it that far, and do not plan on researching it that deeply.

I truly feel that the players should discover information like this and not have it handed to you by a Developer.

I have no plans to alter this rarity in any way, this is a powerful effect. The power of it is why you do not see this line continued, and a reason for the rarity. I do not plan on continuing the circle of power line.

[Edit: Fixed some typoes]

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=151353&post_id=2218488#2218488)