PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:SoD Click

Newsfiend
06-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Retron wrote:

I'd strongly urge the following changes to be made to the mana regen clicks. This would provide a smooth progression through group and raid tiers both this year and next, with the obvious extension for groupers still below today's lowest raid clicks.

Clicks available in SoD to groupers are in yellow, clicks for raiders are in green and clicks not currently used are in white.

I repeat that the current gap is simply daft, it would make sense if the SoF- and SoD-level clicks were the only ones available, but they're not: current group content uses clicks dating back to PoP and raids use clicks going back to TSS.

Original Slot 8 mana regen line

Mana regenSuggested mana regenLunar Whispers22Koadic H/Focus55Maelin's M/Mind88Reyfin's R/Musings911Chaotic Enlightenment1014Knowledge o/t Past (11MR)1117Knowledge o/t Past (12MR)1922Knowledge o/t Past (13MR)2727Equal HP/mana line

Mana regenSuggested mana regenAura of Eternity55Aura of Taelosia78Breath of Rikkukin811Breath of Selay (9 MR)915Soothing Breath (10MR)1720Soothing Breath (formerly 11MR)2525

Something we can consider for the future, because it NEEDS to be new effects. I am NOT going to increase the mana regen on items from Gates of Discord, which just updating the spells without making new spells would do.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=151674&post_id=2214901#2214901)