PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:SoD Click

Newsfiend
06-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Skaff wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

Dysentery wrote:

Circle of Power would be nice. As far as fun but useless toys go, a faux feign death click that just does a failed FD would be neat.

"Failed" fain death (or the 1% chance FD... it does have a tiny chance to work - it has to be at least 1% chance for the spell effect to work at all) I may be convinced of, but I am still leery of it. Nothing with a reasonably consistent chance to work is in the plans though. FD will stay that one old item (it is not likely to get an upgrade, sorry Shaman) and the classes that have Feign Death.

I like that you didn't dismiss the idea. If the 1% success rate cant be made smaller and its still and issue you could the item have a long cast time (like 10-15 seconds), have a recast time, or make it only work when not in combat (this is possible without code change because you cant click fellowship insignia when in combat). or even a combination of all 3.

It is done with a "right_click_script". And I would put a silly message like "What, trying to lay down on the job!" (this is not a promise to make such an item)

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=151674&post_id=2210999#2210999)