PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:SoD Click

Newsfiend
06-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Tearsin_Rain wrote:

reposting this from earlier in the thread because it was before such interaction from ngreth and may have been missed, but i think it's important:

1. please (please please please please) make all Form of Defense clicks instant - some incarnations from DoDH+ are instant, some have a cast times. since FoD is near exclusively a tank click, and we have to deal with dispels/buff overwritten issues (and, out of habit, i'm willing to bet that like myself many tanks use FoD as a top slot buff) it's just way more convenient to not ever have to deal with trying to channel that.
(for your precedent convenience, at the raid level CoA FOD had a cast time, DoN FOD did not, the DoDH ones did, TSS and solteris FoD clicks are instant, and the SoF had cast times)

i only request this because instant cast FoD clicks are already in game, just asking for *that* precedent to be used.

2. a shrink click from somewhere, on something, it doesn't matter, would be really nice. and if you don't want to reintroduce ant legs (which is an awesome shrink click btw because you can cast it on others) at least make (if possible) a shrink that you can click on your pet as well as self.

1. No. At this time, we will not be making clicks instant on items with infinite charges. Just because something was done before does not mean it was a good idea at the time, or even at the current time. we have no plans to continue that or bring that back. Limited use item on the other hand may get instant clicks in some cases.

2. not this pass. Maybe in the future.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=151674&post_id=2210965#2210965)