PDA

View Full Version : SoD Clicks

Newsfiend
06-01-2009, 11:21 AM
I finished a project early, and convinced Rytan that I can slip in the time to get clicks on SoD items.

I do *NOT* know if it will make it in the June or July patch. I WILL be using mostly existing clicks, I will not be making new ones. There are a few "unused" ones already made that will be used. I may make some name changes.

I **MAY** (maybe, possibly, not sure, not promising... am I clear here that I am not promising or guaranteeing?) upgrade a few of them, including some of the ones currently on SoF gear, because they are lacking. Some of them are fine, some of them are not.

I did communicate with some of the community leaders Friday and today.

I will not be having a conversation about which ones are upgraded and which ones are not. Because I am doing the work today, and will not realistically have time to keep an eye on these boards, nor make revisions. It is mostly the mana/hp regen ones that are behind. The others seem okay. Geomancy seems a bit off, and may also have some changes, but it will still be of limited use to tanks.

I am sorry that this is more of an "announcement" than a discussion on the matter, but I thought you would at least like to know that is happening on this front since I know it is a hot topic.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=151674&post_id=2207865#2207865)