PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Is Ferocity VIII and IX bugged ??

Newsfiend
05-29-2009, 11:10 AM
brd wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

brd wrote:

Dev-Ngreth wrote:

They are there for if we can find a way to improve those lines that is not overpowering.

Any idea just how many more months that will take ?

This is exactly like the SoD clickies, unfinished content.

Considering we are more then halfway to next expansion launch, and these core aspects of itemesation are STILL not adressed, one has to wonder if the current EQ dev crew can actually maintain EQ in a decent way.

Probably just me though.

I want a beta. Something with more than "parsing" to get a "real" testing of effects. So quite a few months.

They are SoD items. We had a SoD beta.

If you need yet another beta to evaluate these items, by the time the upgrade to them comes, I'll be close to upgrading the item, meaning this has effectively been a 100% waste of DKP.

Thanks for confirming my idea that the current EQ dev crew simply cannot keep up with basic aspects of the game.

ps. Don't take this personal, I hope you are aware that I do appreciate your work, overall. That doesn't however change the above stated facts. Many of us are waiting for SoD clickies also.

I was not Item dev at the time. I am now doing these items. I want to do something about it, but I need a real players, not just a parse dummy. I really do not want to introduce something too powerful, have players get used to it for a month then pull it back. So I want to actually TEST it not "beta it live" like we are accused of doing so often.

When I or Aristo are assigned time to do the SoD clickies we will look into them, but we need to have time assigned to do it.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=151437&post_id=2206704#2206704)