PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Update 5/19/09

Newsfiend
05-20-2009, 09:22 AM
I_love_peanuts wrote:

I seem to be crashing since the patch, has happened 3 times now since yesterday. I've been hitting yes when it asks if I'd like to send the info to Sony. Last one I just did was between 7:10am and 7:15am est. Only coincidences I have noticed is I have left my toons at character select for extended periods of time (30mins to multiple hours), and when I click to enter world I get the crash notification after a few seconds. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the new welcome screen. Twice it's been with this account, think the other time it happened was around last night at 9-9:30 pm est. And once with a box account. Never had this happen prior to the patch.

Now when I log in, I get the message:

A problem occurred when automatically launching the new welcome screen on your last login. Auto-launching of the welcome screen has been disabled. You may invoke the welcome screen manually from the Eq menu.

Thanks to those of you sending your info in when it crashes this has been fixed and will not make it to live servers. I'll patch test with the fix in the next day or two.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=151191&post_id=2201782#2201782)