PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Station Cash ornamentations... what do they look like?

Newsfiend
05-20-2009, 08:50 AM
Sushe wrote:

Andorra_Bell wrote:

Sushe wrote:

Are we going to be seeing some h2h ornamentations with particals on them as well? I'm feeling rather left out in the aspect....
There are several LON H2H ornamentation that are free (obtained by doing scenarios not from booster packs). I believe that includes the ogre scenario that just launched this week and 1 or even 2 in the against the void scenarios (the latter rewards past the bixie illusion). The ogre reward looked like it has a particle effect, don't know about the other ones.

That would be all fine and dandy if I was interested in doing LoN scenarios.... however I would find it rather sad if you could buy 1 h, 2h, dagger, etc. with particals but not h2h.

coming in the same marketplace set I mentioned before. We make 8 at a time. They do not all come out at the same time. 1HB, 1HS, 1HP, 2HB, 2HS, 2HP, H2H and shield are all made.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=149182&post_id=2201764#2201764)