PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Trash in Tower

Newsfiend
03-08-2009, 01:51 PM
<p><cite>Megdarin wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Also... it seems anyone in the zone can get emotes at any time, once a lightning guy is aggroed by anyone. If that&#39;s true, I would suggest making it give emotes only to people on its aggro list. Why? For the people who must go afk for something urgent. It would also allow the lightning guy to actually be AT the raid before the entire raid gets emotes.</p></blockquote><p><br />#1 I want to involve everyone.</p><p>#2&nbsp;it is VERY likely that there are not&nbsp;enough people on the aggro list at the time of grabbing people to make the encounter work, so it needs to choose from a larger list.</p><p>That said I could restrict it to a box, but it would still be a LARGE box, covering much of the zone.</p><p>And I do not take the argument that there is no choice but to "wall" it on a north or south wall.&nbsp; Walling on an east or west wall is often available, and it is ALWAYS possible to <span style="text-decoration: underline;">not wall it at all</span>.</p>

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=145233&post_id=2152489#2152489)